Saturday, August 10, 2013

Time



Time, no matter who we are time always plays a factor in our lives. To fast, to slow, to long, to short, time can be felt in many ways. Right now I face one of the hardest questions in relation to time. When is it time to give up on something, when is it time to realize something you thought would never end in such a way truly has ended. When is it time to give up on someone you thought was your friend. When is it time to let things move on to new things. It seems like such an easy decision to move on at this point, and yet you can look back on times from the past, and when I do I can't help but feel something.............from time gone by that keeps me thinking, feeling, hoping perhaps foolishly at this point that its still worth my time to believe in something that meant so much to me the last few years. I wish I could just move forward in time and find the answer I'm looking for but I can't. I just need to hope that someone else is still thinking of times gone by and realizes that things were not meant to end this way, that this was not just some flavour of the week experiment that lasted longer then should have been expected. Time holds all the answers, question is when does it plan on revealing those answers, or in some cruel twist of fate will it forever hold those answers to itself leaving me lost and confused for a long time. I guess in a bit of stark irony the only thing to say to that is "Only time will tell"

1 comment: